Circle n' Square 2 Circle n' Square 2

AHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, Stamper.

I love you so much. The voice acting is incredible.

SHOCK3 SHOCK3

Even better than the first two.

The animation's even better than it has been. Reminds me of back when Xiao Xiao was the only major stick animation series. Not to mention having Streetlight Manifesto over the credits is also a good touch.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Beyond genius.

That was literally the best thing I've seen in my entire life.

"We're Starfox!" "We're Starfox!"

Awesome.

I actually got back into Star Fox 64 recently, so after getting every medal for about the 5th time, it's good to see the voices used out of context, and in a well-done parody, no less.

PuffballsUnited responds:

This is what happens when you play the game too much.

"Let's play" "Let's play"

Very nice.

The artwork and animation are both beautiful. Admittedly, when I first saw it, I thought there was a new Brackenwood flash. There are a lot of similarities, but the work is clearly original, so that's definitely not a bad thing. Think of it as a complement, seeings as your work is being compared to some of the greatest work ever done in Flash animation. I look forward to seeing more, because this is fantastic.

Origin Origin

Eh.

Some of the older ones were pretty good. Especially the longer ones. The more recent ones have been a bit too short, and 'Beer Run' really wasn't good at all.

Also, come on man, this is Newgrounds. We need more dick jokes.

Potbot Potbot

Dry, but well done.

Wasn't much humor to it and it didn't have much of a point. That said, it was a fun idea, and Potbot himself was cute. Additionally, the animation was top-notch. We don't see too many 3D animations on Newgrounds, so this was kind of a cool change of pace.

Suck or Blow? Suck or Blow?

Teehee. :3

I'm with Zyphonee. I kinda sat there awkwardly for a minute, then watched it again. Then I laughed. A lot. Good stuff. c:

22 second Stick Fight 22 second Stick Fight

Not bad at all.

The animation was a little rough, and the one camera angle detracted from it a bit, but it was all-in-all good, especially for a first submission. Definitely deserves a spot on the portal.

T E T R I S ' D 2 T E T R I S ' D 2

Not bad.

The robot could have used a little more animation, and I really would have liked to hear some sound effects. Nonetheless, I look forward to the third Tetris'd.